Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God's Great Plans and Care For You


From the Lord, to you....

Long before you were ever conceived, I assigned to your life a special purpose, a specific set of good works.[1] My plan was, is, and has always been to prosper you, to give you hope, and to give you a future.[2]  I am the Lord your God, and I want to teach you what is best and direct you in the way that you should go.[3]  I am familiar with all of your ways.  Before a word is even on your tongue, I know it completely.[4] Thoughts of you never leave my mind because I have engraved you on the palms of my hands![5]  Be sure of this—I know you, I love you, and I will never leave you or forsake you.[6]  You can be confident that you will experience my goodness in your life.[7]  Your times are in my hands.[8]  You have absolutely no need to worry, because I am taking care of you.[9]  Consider for a moment how I care for the birds and the flowers: I continually provide for them and have made them very beautiful.  Since you are far more valuable to me than the birds and the flowers, won’t I more surely and more wonderfully care for you?[10]  I am making you beautiful.  I make all things beautiful in my time.[11]


[1] Ephesians 2:10
[2] Jeremiah 29:11
[3] Isaiah 48:17b
[4] Psalm 139:1-4
[5] Isaiah 49:15b, 16a
[6] Hebrews 13:5b
[7] Psalm 27:13
[8] Psalm 31:15
[9] 1 Peter 5:7
[10] Matthew 6:26-30
[11] Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment